Katie Jensen - Company Message

The Island
Conflict and Intimacy

Categories

Ask Katie
Conflict
Love
Love and Acceptance....go together.
Thanksgiving 2012
The first step to change....
Thought for the day
powered by

My Blog

Thought for the day

A quote for the day, what are your thoughts...?

12 Comments to Thought for the day:

Comments RSS
katie on Tuesday, October 02, 2012 7:21 AM
Loneliness is not cured by human company. Loneliness is cured by contact with reality. Anthony De Mello
Reply to comment

Linda on Tuesday, October 02, 2012 7:49 AM
Laughter is life's complimentary antidepressant... you can use as many as you want and there's no side affects
Reply to comment

katie on Tuesday, October 02, 2012 7:58 AM
cool...I like that one!

Linda on Monday, October 22, 2012 2:56 PM
courage and strength are not won by being fearless and without pain, but rather by how we face and deal with those obstacles that cause us fear and pain
Reply to comment

gry hazadrowe on Saturday, February 22, 2014 2:23 PM
Nice layout!
Reply to comment

big face watches on Wednesday, February 04, 2015 8:24 PM
I completely agree the standpoint of upstairs I usually browsing on this forum after I m free and I discover there are a lot good data we can be taught in this forum
Reply to comment

http://www.writeanessay.net on Wednesday, February 11, 2015 3:59 AM
The postings on your site are always excellent. Thanks for the great share and keep up this great work! All the best to you(())**
Reply to comment

fake chanel on Wednesday, April 08, 2015 3:07 AM
Versace, Robert Cavalli, along with Moschino most get extraordinary series to adjust to perhaps essentially the most thorough critics of our own guy counterparts.
Reply to comment

Alma J. Escalera on Sunday, October 25, 2015 3:39 PM
Thanks for posting this. I wish it was able to be translated, but for some reason Google toolbar isn't working. I copy pasted it into another application and read the post. my profile
Reply to comment

Douglas B. Davis on Friday, December 04, 2015 3:13 AM
wow!Thank this meaningful and helpful post !And I like help people make research paper
Reply to comment

Govan on Thursday, June 30, 2016 2:32 AM
Hi every one. I so very happy to be on this page with you, around this community forum. It is so exciting to see excellent feelings of your huge number of people. In fact, to my head this service rocks ! and I am really very happy to share it with you. It had been truly useful so it helps us a good deal, after i was researching in college or university, and invested a lot of time functioning. dissertation proposal
Reply to comment

Rolex Replica on Tuesday, August 09, 2016 10:52 PM
Like and Follow Relieve Your Mind for Events and Discounts.
Reply to comment